CHN 4.19% $1.03 chalice mining limited

certainly also very interesting for Chalice shareholders because...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    certainly also very interesting for Chalice shareholders because the Chimo mine of Cartier Resources is located in the middle of the huge area of Chalice Gold.

Agnico Eagles is involved in Cartier Res with about 17 percent.

I found this out of a German stock exchange newsletter translated

Does Agnico beat in 2019?
    "So far, Cloutier has had no problems collecting fresh funds. Because there is already a gold producer Agnico Eagle, who has registered his claims to Chimo. The Toronto-based company owns 17 percent of Cartier and has participated in the last rounds of capital. According to Cloutier, the company, valued at around 9 billion US dollars, would be happy to take over the Chimo mine. Agnico can rely on an excellent infrastructure (electricity, roads, workers, processing) and operates in the immediate vicinity of the Goldex mine. There, gold is mined profitably to a depth of one kilometer. In Q2, cash costs were $ 680 per ounce. Goldex is a blueprint for Chimo. In addition, Chimo could go back into operation for a two-digit million dollar amount. From a share of 20 percent Agnico would have to submit a takeover bid for all shareholders according to Canadian stock exchange rules. That can already happen in 2019. Because in December 2016, Cartier and Agnico have agreed to a standstill for two years. Agnico can not submit an offer until mid-December. After that, the deadline has expired! "

source
    http://investor-magazin.de/1502cartier-resources-zur-richtigen-zeit-am-richtigen-ort/

If Agnico wants to take over Cartier, it could be interesting for Chalice Gold with its huge gold area. But even if Agnico Cartier should not take over, this could still be interesting for Chalice shareholders if Agnico is interested in the huge area of Chalice Gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.045(4.19%)
Mkt cap ! $400.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.03 $1.819M 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1259 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 1442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.