LCL 0.00% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

I'm going to read the tea leaves now.... so all of this could be...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    I'm going to read the tea leaves now.... so all of this could be bull**** or reality!

Hole 27 looks like another 800m hole given the length (a bit like TS-DH16). If that's the case then...

- the time it will take for the lab to assay this hole will be longer than the typical 3/4 week turnaround for a 500m hole hence the delay in announcing results. LCL simply doesn't have the results yet and they will probably drop next week
    - the geos on site decided it warranted drilling an 800m hole because what they saw from the drill core visually was very encouraging. Typically onside geos will stop drilling if you drill out of a zone of interest and porphyry mineralisation ends (e.g. TS-DH26). It costs money to drill deep holes and no point drilling if there's clearly nothing there. So they must have seen something they liked at depth? (and at surface?)

I live in hope re. hole 27, but also for holes 28-31 (!).

If my 16c options expire worthless next week I will be pissed for a few days but all will be redeemed if I see a subsequent trading halt and stunning results from hole 27 (or another hole) as my ords will more than compensate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285342 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1551213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.