LCL 0.00% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

Hi all,Been a while since I last posted. For some reason I'm...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi all,

Been a while since I last posted. For some reason I'm having difficulties with HC, which makes it awkward to post and even harder to like posts. That said I must say I'm a bit disappointed as to how LCL have been tracking. Fair enough if assays have been delayed. If that really is the reason for lack of updates, then lets hope the news flow really does start rolling in soon. I'm still upbeat about LCL's prospects.

Another thing for concideration here, I believe, is the upcoming elections - May 29. I've been reading up a bit on the various candidates and it seems that Columbia's political course might be dramatically changed depending on who wins. Colombia’s elections in May could determine the fate of the peace deal (msn.com)

One candidate - Petro -, is way to the left and seems inclined toward Russia and China, while Fico is more centre right and inclined towards America. Fico was trailling Petro in the polls but a recent endorsment by the country's liberal party might put him back in front. Colombia’s Liberal Party Backs Gutierrez in Boost for Candidacy (bloombergquint.com)

I don't really know what the implications of all this are for LCL but I have a feeling that serious investors might be a little nervous about the potential outcomes here. I find it interesting that LCL's first green day in a long while comes on the back of news that Fico, with the liberal party's endorsement, might now be the front runner for the election. Would be happy to read anyone elses more informed views.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.375K 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200711 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1601181 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.