DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I havent' been holding as long as you, but I've been stuck since...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I havent' been holding as long as you, but I've been stuck since the FTT "cash box" debacle since 2020. I was in it as a shell play.

I really thought that Lime project had potential especially as there is a shortage of fertilizes, but it doens't look like they are going to do much on that based on the quarterly and despite the promise I thought it had, I'm not surprised about it.

This quarterly however had a little nugged that got me a little excited and it's the acknowledgement that it is indeed a shell now... AGAIN!!! lol.
    upload_2022-7-30_19-4-1.png

Given the Apollo guys history on acquisitions, then I'm willing to wait for what they have instore. Whether that's my whole holding right now ro not, I havne't decided yet.

Anyway, I'm also thinking that there is a timeline on the acquisition. They have a November deadline that they need to pay $1.5m for the option to take the Lime project, so i'm gussing there might be something before that because why pay $1.5m for a project that they don't seem to be pursuing further?

I would've wanted to have sold when it hit 10c instead of holding all the way here, but at least there is now a proper mention of possible acquisition rather than just the Lime project that they seem to be not doing much on.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.