ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2542
    If the quarterly numbers and future forecasts are as bad as some people are making out here, and Dave actually privately shared those same negative sentiments, I can't imagine he would give a short interview a few days before the ann, sporting a big grin on his face. That would make him look like a complete tosser. I don't believe that's the case at all, and I still have faith in this guy and his team, despite all the roadbumps, as CAI swings into full production. The majority of the gold producers are struggling with costs and worker availability right now, CAI is no exception. The world is just emerging from a 3-year global pandemic for goodness sake. Its a small miracle that CAI has been able to report nameplate production on schedule. Also, the SP was already trading at a significant discount around 40c when the selling began on Friday, finishing around 30c at an even bigger discount. If the SP has a "2" in front of it, then I'd say its trading at silly prices with a market cap just north $100m. A stupid valuation given they aim to produce >100,000oz pa of gold.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.