CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

That was a good interview and pretty much sums up what a few of...

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    That was a good interview and pretty much sums up what a few of us have been saying for a while now - the mine is profitable and producing signifcant cash, so the base is there for a successful future. Its not the same proposition as 12 months ago but at 20c SP its been overdone.

Debt was a real Q which has been resolved - production is sufficent to meet costs and revised debt terms, recent CR will be used for expansion and healthy working capital buffer. Risk has been significantly reduced (admittedly still not what you would call low risk).

Some may say DR has lied to SH blah blah blah .... and this interview cant be trusted blah blah blah, but I think thats overly harsh. I just see DR and team overcoming obstacles as they come along, and when that happens the goal posts can change. They have done a pretty good job to right the ship IMHO. I'm much more comfortable today than I was 2-3 months ago.

FWIW I have sent my transfers this morning for the full 30K for my family trust ac as well as 30K for my SMSF (as well as being involved in the placement). I really want as many of those options as I can, 30c exercise price will produce some decent "free" profits in 12 months time. Plus I can use them to juggle my holding if needed i.e. I can sell some of my underlying holding and free up cash, knowing I have options up my sleeve to top the holding back up later.

Best to all holders, have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.