CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-71

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    @illalong

Shareholders should hope they can deliver! Calidus only made the delivery amount by a couple hundred ounces last quarter and they have already pushed some of this quarters hedge out to Dec 2025 which suggests this quarter may be worse than last quarter.

I wonder if the delay in moving dirt is because they took a truck out to get the stockpile from Haoma? If so, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

I also wonder what will happen with the Macquarie Debt as it is due to be fully repaid by June 2025 and $6m Quarter only gets Calidus half way there. I was led to believe the $6m quarter lower repayments were only temporary. Interest payments seem to be about 11.2% p.a according to the latest quarterly.

You would think a CR will be required by mid/end this month if they can swing it as they only had about 6 weeks cash left at the end of Dec. So I guess we will have some "great" news coming out shortly to support the CR.

DR mentioned in the latest cashflow report that Calidus balance sheet is strengthened by the receipt of the $14m rental income for 10 years from Atlas. I wonder how this is possible as he failed to mention the $48 million rehabilitation debt Calidus took over from Novo which strengthens Novo's balance sheet. Surely that deteriorates ours???? Not only do we have the Rehab liability but we have a liability to provide 10 years of accomodation to Atlas? Does anyone know the answer to this? Interesting that Novo had the whole Nullagine thing on the market since September 2023 with no takers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.