CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    The Options are overhanging the market.

If you don't have Options, you have to buy on market and that can push the SP up. As we have recently seen.

If you do have Options, you can convert them without pushing the SP higher. But do you use new money or sell existing shares (potentially at a capital gain/loss) and recycle that money back via the Option conversion. Recycling will put downward pressure on the SP, but sure up the bank account of BLG, thus adding a degree of protection to your investment.

I believe selling at the moment would most likely be recycling. I thought about it myself.

Weekly announcements of Option conversion will give insight on how much funds are being collected. If holders hang back to the last minute, you may not accurately see holders' intentions. The door swings both ways on that. A good raise and you missed out, or a bad raise and the next capital raise will be brought forward.

If this loyalty Option raise is not successful and you still believe in BLG's future, there are no guarantees that future capital raises are lower than 3c. The current industry marketing/education efforts by BLG may unlock access to other new investors. BLG have offered existing "loyal" investors the opportunity to increase their holding off market. They may not be given a second chance.

From the Quarterly: Progress is happening fast. They are overtaking the CMs in certain activities. From next FY, BLG expects all steps to be in-house. They are also working on RPCVD lasers now in the FAB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $77.28K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 535000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.