DNA 0.00% 3.2¢ donaco international limited

Well I certainly wish it goes higher. I think that's enough said...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Well I certainly wish it goes higher. I think that's enough said about where I stand.

When it was 3c, market is pricing it below first raising and vendor out there to privatise the company on a steal

6c market is voting to say "ok scenario one is not likely to be true but this thing is still not out of the woods and I don't see a point holding it now given there are 2000 plus other stocks rising now with some of them more than double from its 12- month low than DNA. And there is no such issue with worrying permanent capital loss that can be inflicted by the Thai vendor and not as affected as covid."

Remember all the money earned is helping the vendor to pay down the debt for the company not the shareholder. It will be at the back of every shareholder mind that the Thai vendor is capable to pull a new stunt to rip the asset back until there is sufficient evidence and length of time to prove otherwise.

Bitcoin or apple or etc don't have such story like DNA. So DYOR but the market has spoken whether one like it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $1.95K 60.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 240228 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 597415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.