TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I have done further research on Tom Young (mainly due to my...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    I have done further research on Tom Young (mainly due to my curiosity). From the brief listing below some have closed, as for the reasons I don't know and it isn't applicable to tv2. We're painting some of the picture about Tom and if he is a con artist then he'll be in a gulag somewhere in eastern europe for being a con artist as "Tom is also an official adviser to the Chairman of Ukraine government owned Nadra Ukraine Oil and Gas."

http://www.ecapitalpartners.com.au/portfolio-item/advance-energy-avd/

-- AWD- Participant - $9.2M in Private Placements - Had 4.3mil cash on hand earlier this year but died after it went to VNX
    -- VRE- Participant - $4M Private Placement - dead in the water for 4 years now but dropped from $2.6 to 2cents
    -- AKK- Joint Lead Manager - $38M in Private Placements- Active with 2 mil cash (and a .06 SP)
    -- AVD- Lead Manager - $3M Private Placement -active with 1.8 mil on hand at the end of this qrtr (but had a change of directors in june)
    -- MOV- Lead Manager - $900k Private Placement - dead had 1.7 mil cash at the end of jan. But burnt it 6 months later under LHM
    -- GRP- Lead Manager - $2M Private Placement - It closed due to not haven't enough funds (20k on hand at the end of 2014) and 256K at the end of oct 2015

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.