ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

IMO this company is still extremely overpriced for a group that...

1. 348 Posts.
    IMO this company is still extremely overpriced for a group that tries to sell its glue to people at convention stalls.

"thereby demonstrating the general nature of the Mix&Go aproach."

That line raises so many red flags for me in regard to the BBI "deal." Especially considering GC wouldve put extreme caution into the wording of this announcement to prevent a share price catastrophe. The BBI "deal" sounds well into late 2015 IMO if any was ever to eventuate. 10 months since first mention of a possible "deal" and all they have for it is 4 measly paragraphs in a required quarterly that they have shown the general nature of the mix and go approach. seriously?

Remember they are trying to sell this company to share holders. Think of them like a glorified carsalesman everytime you go to buy shares.

Of course they are going to talk it up. Kind of like what Twinvest does on this forum. I would hate to go over all his posts over the last 10 months since the BBI "deal" was first mentioned. you could poke so many holes in what hes said in between announcements that have mislead many people. I feel very sorry for these people.

Putting a positive spin on things is great quality in everyday life, but when it comes to investing... no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.