TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about... TV2 is...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about... TV2 is trading at 0.7c, obviously for several reasons and we are at make or break stage as TV2 won't continue for much longer if no $$$ are incoming. So if you are not willing to gamble, just stay out of it and its all good... no harm done to you. But if you are willing to risk something and in my case I only risk 5k that I made with AGOOA and these guys get a deal done over the next month, then its very likely to at least double up. It is called HIGH RISK... hence the 0.7c not $7.50 ....

I jumped on board at 0.007 when Alan Boyd was announced as a director as I do know a few things about his smart cities ideas and thoughts behind it (have renewable energies / solar cooling background myself). I do know that Alan isn't the type of person that dealt with dodgy companies in the past even though Tarsier where he is a company advisor isn't going too well, but thats mainly because of the huge competition within China and the struggle to sell top shelf products.

Anyway, I also can't put the puzzle together why Alan picked TV2 ( if I would, I'd probably hold of few more shares ) but I do know that Alan is a very capable man and to the people on HC saying that his good days are long gone (1980's Microsoft bla bla), let me tell you that he is still smarter than the whole lot of you and I bet you not a single one of you talking sheet on here could programm or even assist with programming a MS-DOS 1.0 36 years after he did it...

Hopefully the light version won't be removed... luv u all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.