CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-3

1. 328 Posts.
    At least one of my questions has now been answered. companion pets and zoo animals, not livestock.

Did anyone else see the Cann10 advertisement about the Victorian Minister for Agriculture attending the Israeli conference??

Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 The Victorian Minister for Agriculture and for Regional Development, Hon Jaala Pulford, met with Cann10 Founder and CEO Yossi Bornstein in Israel this week
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 The Minister and her team, along with representatives from the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce, met with the senior executives of Shizim Group and Cann10. They discussed the potential for future bi-lateral industry building initiatives and collaboration between Australian and Israeli cannabis groups.The Victorian Government has continued to demonstrate their support for the medicinal cannabis industry in Australia since Minister Pulford officially launched the Cann10 Australia Medicinal Cannabis Leadership Program in May 2017
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table][/table][/table]

The fact that Miri H, is presenting a lecture or some such at the Cann10 course gives me the impression that the Tranche 1 & 2 provisions could include a deal with the Vic gov via another entity? Cann Group? who I believe have already established a good relationship with the Vic gov? Cann10 have great connections in Israel & Boaz is an Israeli pioneer in the MC field. I am confident the company has the connections to make it happen.

pg. 27 Notice of General Meeting. 'The Directors' assessment of the likelihood of the performance condition being satisfied for Tranches 1-9 is 100%'.

'Identifying and concluding a collaboration or Joint Venture acquisition in Israel'. Post hoc, ergo proctor hoc.

I believe the SP will rise (I am in fact banking on it).

Schweik

PS: Am I the only one getting somewhat confused at all the companies called Canni-Something??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.