FL1 0.00% 14.0¢ first lithium limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-5

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Main takeaway is that OOK is in advanced discussions with a fintech. Whether this is in relation to a collaboration or acquisition it is uncertain - although an acquisition would be positive due to the fact it is currently revenue producing. This is quite big news imo and could be the catalyst for share price appreciation. I find it interesting that the company decided to mention this as it is not a done deal, and they have never provided details surrounding negotiations in the past. This leads me to believe that negotiations are quite advanced and they are confident of the deal progressing.

BronID also seems to be progressing nicely and it is good to hear they are in advanced discussions with major banks. Tellingly there was no mention of BronRewards which leads me to believe that Brontech have all but pulled the plug on that one.

Capital is starting to become an issue, especially if they want to make an acquisition as dilution down here would not be favourable. However I imagine if the deal goes through, there would a pump in the share price prior to a capital raising. It is also important to remember that OOK has the Actuity facility up its sleeve which could generate significant capital, especially if there is a rise in the share price.

In regards to Akela, it is disappointing there is no roadmap to further monetise this tech now that the back end work is done. We will just have to wait and see if they can drum up some additional offers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $581 4.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35714 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 43682 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.