FL1 3.33% 14.5¢ first lithium limited

I think if you actually read the recent quarterly report one...

1. MZA
    299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    I think if you actually read the recent quarterly report one could contend that we must be pretty close to a major company making event here....

As others have said a 18% stake in brontech last year sent the share price to the stratosphere... with a minimal market cap any acquisition that’s decent would send this skywards again....

E-commerce & payments are clearly a market darling right now - have a look at Afterpay & Splitit to name a few....

It appears the Board have done their homework and no doubt looked at several potential acquisitions but have found an established and fast growing recurring revenue business model here - and one that appears to be global and/or heading that way quickly....if it turns out to be cash flow positive I think it’s seriously happy days for us all....

Like others I’ve held and followed OOK since the IPO and it’s clear that since the quarterly there has been some major accumulation happening.... someone major is clearly getting set....

I topped up again today....like others I think we will look back in a few weeks and think anything under 3c was a gift....

Just my thoughts - DYOR & GLTAH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $1.48K 10.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1843 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 106773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.