NVQ 9.38% 3.5¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-20

1. 5,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3808
    They don't seem to be making much traction in the marketing department, and revenues are failing to increase as expected. Possibly did IPO too early. The hype from some posters was significant, but their research seemed good at the time. Wish now I'd sold over 30c, like many people here. Average of 14c so I'll just sit and take the pain. It could go down to almost nothing, poor tech stocks often do this.

Unless something significant is announced with this stock, either with business relationships, or new major customers, or large revenue increases, then this is headed to the 1c zone. If it drifts as it has, then that is the result. And now it has sentiment against it, and downward momentum.

The technology may be good, but if the world doesn't believe in Blockchain, or at least value it as a significant technical advancement, then these stocks are just floating logs on an ocean of time, drifting forever.

This has been very disappointing, as have the directors and managers, who seem caught in a little microcosm of their own, without much new business engagement, hence to revenue decline.

It's been a poor performer, since the engineered pump and dump for the seed investors.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $5.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.0¢ $3.867K 110.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.