NVQ 0.00% 2.8¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-23

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Agree with you cdchi1, I don't know what it is with tech stocks, but I always lose on them, I must always be attracted to the wrong stocks for some reason, or I hold too long, which is true of me and tech stocks. If it ever reaches 14c then I'm out also, otherwise throw it in the bottom draw and wait for the inevitable capital raising at 5 cents, then the administrators or the announcement that says they intend to delist from the ASX and either go private or list in Germany or somewhere. It all seems so obvious, and we've been here many times before, over and over - I never learn with tech stocks, it's embarrassing (and costly somewhat).

The original hype around this management was huge, but they've amounted to nothing, and Blockchain technology is being questioned, as well as being hybridized. Multiple Blockchain stocks on the TSX have gone under, others are now penny stocks at a cent or two. The technology is just not being taken up, because it's so hard to replace the established order in technology, because the incumbents simply adapt their own products.

This is a disappointing stock indeed. I'm just going to forget about it now.

Gw

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54199 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.