GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Thanks copter...but no need for you to worry about how or what I...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Thanks copter...but no need for you to worry about how or what I see....

I don't remember ever saying it was a good move.... I just remember saying over and over again that I am happy with my current holding ...what ever that may be ... and that I am only calling it as it is....

I have made $$$ on GSW by going in and out both pre AFR n Post ..and yes, i do consider myself lucky that I got out my biggest position mid Dec 2017...

As for where it is currently and for the price I paid and holding I have,...Im happy for GSW to play their fun n games and see where it leads....

Im not suggesting nor have I ever suggested anyone do the same....

You see GSW is like an old friend that I have traded successfully a few times over ....Im on a free ride at the moment and really cant complain....

Perhaps your advise should be for the Frishers, Clutterbucks, Fils.....not for me....Thank you..

But then again...why would they listen to a poster who wonders upon this thread from time to time to impart his Non Holding yet generous, caring wisdom....with nothing to gain??... or could it be Copter that have you been bitten by the Great White that is GSW ... and now seeking for some fast diminishing revenge???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.