VBS 0.00% 8.0¢ vectus biosystems limited

Hi Fourwins and DappaT. Well here's hoping for an update soon...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Hi Fourwins and DappaT. Well here's hoping for an update soon most likely in the 4C for VBS. TBH it's been very quiet here since the CR and I would have expected to hear that we've been ticked off for safety and well into recruitment, moving towards initiation of P1 by now but we will find out in a few weeks at most.

I was introduced by a Soph during the last raise which was well oversubbed. I'm in at $1.30ish.

What drew me was very solid results in lab in fobrosis along a range of verticals all with poor prognoses. If you assume our other stock and others are successful in chipping away at the big C then fibrosis is a really interesting area to work in. In terms of license / sale, lets see the notes from the company statey the've been in discussions re multiple licensing opportunities - hoping to learn more this 4C.

They also own a venture called Accugen which has developed IP and a platform to quickly and accurately quantify genes of interest, without the need for reference genes or standard curves http://www.accugen.com.au/about-us/. It seems this was IP developed / stumbled upon during Vectus core work. It seems to me that Accugen has potential as a spin-off or JV.

32m SOI and 66% owned by top 20.

Beyond that, waiting for new data!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.