SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-189

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    Howdy Mondy,

I have spent this evening (so far) reading all the posts of today.

I am just responding to this one to reiterate @Investig (Ian's) comments.

Appreciate the analysis you have done and shared over time on the financials. My view is that if people ignore these, as a form of 'down-ramping', then they probably shouldn't be investing.

Having said that, I am still here and will be continuing to hold, but I am fortunate that any loss will not be material for me, so I am able to accept the risk and await the potential for a reward.....and the coinciding miracle that may also be required! wink.png

All the best and thanks for info, time and effort, and while I am here also much appreciated the same effort and analysis that Ian also provide to all of us a short number of days ago.

Good luck to all others, and be wary not to ignore facts and analysis just because it doesn't agree with your view, opinion or hope. Making informed decisions means taking on board all authentic and factual information...even when it is something you find challenging to acknowledge. You may then choose to saty for otehr reasons as I have, but just be fully informed when you do.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $40.93K 4.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2881262 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4807018 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.