SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 4C, page-209

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Funnily enough Mr Goat did say there were no new customers onboarded in the march quarter.

Everyone expecting more revenue from no new customers isnt paying attention.

The company roadmap states the DW goes live this quarter.

Mr Goat stated this is the quarter we will start to open up.

Do you know what a sheet stonk sounds like? like deafening silence.

What does SPX sound like? a thousand voices screaming at you to sell. I bet they are the same ones buying when you do too.

Crappy stocks don't have their own dedicated team of slayers in my experience.

Mr goat says DW this quarter and starting to open up. I believe in the word of mr goat.

I am not always right, but im not always wrong either. Just do my research, listen and watch.

The voices flooding social media screaming HELL HATH OPENED worked well today.

Every single one of the 50million shares that were sold today were bought by someone.

Gotta ask yourself.. did i sell out of fear? who buy my stonk from me? why they no scare?

You gotta admit.. if you dumped your stonks today out of fear from listening to the downpampers and the DW is announced some time this quarter... oooh you gonna be mad.

Of course.. if no DW and no opening up? then i will cry like a baby.

But i make my decisions based on what the company states and the fact that the digital payments market is the hottest market on the planet.. not because a bunch of downpampers say "omg there is no increase in revenue" knowing full well the company has stated no new customers were onboarded in the march quarter.

Go the Cro!

tick tock croians!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.