LGP 4.00% 12.0¢ little green pharma ltd

Cheers amb005, I had a career in Senior management, development...

1. 3,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Cheers amb005,

I had a career in Senior management, development training and private startups. Taken out quite a few years ago by an industrial accident, unfortunately, which is why I am following the Cannabis story for chronic pain relief. So I have focused on data analysis and writing reports on new disruptive technologies over the past 10 years or so.

Helped a particular forum on here with Q & A's back in 2017 when the industry was in its fledgling stage and then invited by the company to continue and help shareholders by acting as a conduit to help investors get answers. Unfortunately, the company went into a very long suspension, and when it relisted, the sector was in the midst of a free fall. You can figure out the rest of the sentiment held when people lose money, and as human nature often does when money is lost, a few people go looking for people to pin it on.

I have continued to watch, report on and speak to people in the industry and remain invested in this company. I actively email the management and drive home about expenses. Whether my comments have been listened to or not, have been acted upon or not, I can't say, but they have to prove themselves to the market by learning how to make money, not just showing they can save it.

Re companies succeeding, I think there are a couple and the one that is making money, has 10 years of International experience behind it with billions of dollars churning through its coffers. That helps, for sure, but I am still watching it as its COGS, and admins are still too high for me. It has to churn big revenues to get its bottom line results, but it could be the winner in the group if it can improve its COGS ratios.

Regarding the rest of the companies, you mention amb005. I have them on watch with no recommendations. Loans, R & Ds' prop many. Quite dangerous. Companies selling off assets to survive and over $1.2BN invested by shareholders over the past five years in these Cannabis publics make me a very cautious observer.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 03/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $35.88K 297.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4843 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 246808 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 113638
Last updated 14.45pm 05/06/2024 ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.