ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

Hi Buddy - I had some thoughts. I admit in advance - my...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Hi Buddy - I had some thoughts. I admit in advance - my mood/feelings/thoughts on this one have changed. The Acid consumption, IMO, is important because it reduces costs - but until we get the final numbers this is hard to tell how much this will be - anything is a bonus really at this stage. Also, less acid, less potential impact on environment in a worst case scenario. But - and this why the above is vague - until we get actual numbers and quantities - we will not be able to tell. I'm extremely patient with this - as we are no major rush. The JVs and/or sell offs - I get the feeling that ACB is just ticking along nicely and happy about it - not over committing to any major plans or big decisions. Which is good. IMO they made the right big call recently - It was good they decided to ANN a 2 year delay in one go. Should they have broken this up into 3 or 4 ANNs of say 6-8months at a time - the shareholders would have been disgruntled and the reputation of keeping timelines shot ( WE know how this can go ) ACB can be in no way held responsible for the current Uranium Market prices. Like you said - it will come good one day. The U asset is great - and at this moment in time I believe management are doing a good job of keeping us going. I think most of you would agree the frustrations are not with ACB but with the U market AND the lack of Volume - we are unable to build a position at any consistent price - and should you want to free money up for something else - that's not happening anytime either. These are both out of ACBs hands. All of the above are merely thoughts - while sipping a cold beer - and I am really looking forw to the day this starts going again. T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.