RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 5B - December 2016, page-24

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    After a little digging I found this submission from the Jubilee Institute (some independent think tank thing) on the proposal to fund RES and the mine.

Looks like there was a submission made to fund it at least.  

Jubilee Australia has urged Efic to reject an application to take part in financing a new coal project in the Waterberg region of South Africa.
    Efic announced in September that it was considering financing the Boikarabelo mine, a project of the Joint Australian-South African company ResGen.
    'We were encouraged to see that Efic had not to our knowledge financed a major fossil fuel project since 2009,' said Jubilee Director Luke Fletcher, 'which we felt was a step in the right direction.'
    'But this new project would be a disaster for the planet. It would open up the entire Waterberg region, the fourth largest coal deposit in the world, to exploitation. If this project continues, we will have no chance of keeping global warming below the 1.5 degree threshold agreed to in Paris last year.'
    See the joint submission made by Jubilee Australia and The Australia Institute here: October 2016 Submission to Efic on Boikarabelo
    Watch footage of Federal Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon questioning EFIC on the project in Senate Estimates on 20 October (from approximately 21:30)

- See more at: http://www.jubileeaustralia.org/lat...ID=1189888&ObjectType=35#sthash.K1je5qCe.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.