PEK 0.00% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Far out....a bit of hair-splitting going on. "approval...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Far out....a bit of hair-splitting going on. "approval announced" means "not granted".Give me a break.
    The thing is rubber stamped, approved. I'm yet to hear why Cabinet would approve the project, publicly announce it, then turn around and say, yeah nah.
    Is Alex Jones in the building ?

Given the value of the project both economically and politically, Tanz Gov may take higher equity in the project in lieu of taxes, they could do that with a partnership with a foreign govt, one that provides hundreds of millions in Aid every year, maybe the UK.......maybe. I'm sure negotiations have been ongoing for a while now, whoever it may be with.

I cant see that slowing down the project. And if you haven't heard, the Tanz Gov is screaming for DFI
    The framework is there already, there will be no
    surprises for the managing team.

For PEK there are NO more bridges to cross, only handshakes, this is standard for an SML as its granted for 25 years not 10, and the framework is already in place from recently announced mining projects in the country.
    UK, US and EU supply lines are being sorted now, only a matter of time before we hear something.

Article from Jan, this is playing out now.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2021/01/17/chinas-rare-earths-slump-a-sign-of-domestic-hoarding-for-ev-batteries-and-more/

Based on my opinion and research.....DYOR always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ $6.239K 27.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 3550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 445
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.