RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Suhel, mate, sorry to say it but SOG doesn't own anything in...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

Suhel, mate, sorry to say it but SOG doesn't own anything in Georgia. The assets previously owned by SOG were taken back by the Georgian government because SOG failed to meet its obligations, primarily drilling wells. Don't trust me, you can find the same info on google. Range only bought an increased stake in SOG to mollify other shareholders, specifically the owners of Georgian Oil.  This transaction gives Range a bigger stake in SOG but no assets at all. In fact, if you read Range's own report, in the section on "oil tenements" you can see Trinidad, Indonesia, etc but no mention of Georgia, because the management of Range know that they have no Georgian assets.

Also a brief comment on Cantor. You know on the AIM market all listed companies are required to have a NOMAD to ensure that they follow the rules.  Well Cantor is the NOMAD for Range, so, they kinda have to say nice things about Range or they'll get fired...  When Cantor ranks Range as a "strong buy" it's like a watching a mother say "oh, isn't my newborn child just divine?", when we all know that both entities are nothing more than badly formed lumps of snot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.