ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    The salaries reduction is a very positive 1st step, since it's understood that we (meaning shareholders and management) are going nowhere with the current situation. I would have wished to Neil and the rest of the team to earn 10x with some good results but unfortunately that's not the case.

That's a direct question to Neil: Since you found Co and Cu anomalies in Skuterud north and south reaching 5x and 10x the typical soil composition, why you don't arrange a drilling program? This is something that hasn't been communicated well with us the shareholders. Either you have reasons to believe that there is not enough cobalt/copper ore in the area to worth spending money on drilling a.k.a. the project is dirt OR you are not doing your business which is to bring ore to the surface.

I still don't understand how we sit on top of one of the biggest Cobalt mine in history in Skuterud and yet cannot find enough cobalt to justify going concern as a business... I would be happy if you could explain me that! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.