ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Daz, may I strong strongly suggest you dive into the books and...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Daz, may I strong strongly suggest you dive into the books and understand how to read a basic quarterly return.

The estimated quarters of funding remaining (Section 8.3 of the 5B) is based on actual net cash as at the end of the current quarter divided by net operating cashflows (Section 1). Cashflows from financing activities (Section 3) which is where your funds raised from options etc are noted is not calculated into this estimate. Nor are cashflows from investing activities (Section 2), such as asset sales and capitalised exp expenditure. Only opex.

So the eight or so quarters of estimated funding remaining actually assumes zero options are exercised.

I will point out that there are $1.1m worth of oppies set to expire in November with a 20c strike price. If you were to factor oppies in, then you could notionally gross up current cash from $54.4m to $55.5m but hey, I don't believe in fudging things to suit a narrative - positive or negative - so I won't do that.

But thanks Daz for borrowing from my earlier post about not fearing cap raises or finance in that it would reflect activity (and investor/funder backing). Glad I can provide content for you.

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.