ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Wow you really don't get it Daz. I've underlined in multiple...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Wow you really don't get it Daz. I've underlined in multiple posts that this is a forward estimate.

This is, and has been your argument - ABR really has four quarters left not eight because it will burn twice as much cash next quarter and in subsequent quarters because it will likely not get any more $$$ in from oppies. This methodology is completely wrong.

If ABR maintained the exact same operating expenses for the next quarter and subsequent quarters, and received zero dollars from oppies, it would literally have 8 quarters left.

Net opex for last quarter = $6.6m.
    Actual cash right now = $54.3m.
    $54.3m/$6.6m = 8.2 quarters.

The ASX quarterly makes a forward estimate that assumes no change in net opex from the previous quarter.

Your argument that ABR needs to reduce expenses to main opex for eight more quarters is also wrong. If ABR reduced expenses, it would literally have even more than eight quarters of funding.

I'm not making any call on what may or may not happen, I'm simply trying to show you that you are wrong in how your understanding of cashflow over forward estimates.

Perhaps you should ask a friend Daz. Even get them in here to discuss it with me if they miraculously agree with you and disagree with me.

Far out mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.