BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report-BRB.AX, page-25

1. 85,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - only about 1.5 million dollars worth - not really much - and lots of people have the US frightitis atm - so, they could be going to all cash or they could be pulling some money out of profit stocks to take up something else - who knows.

I have a couple of cheeky orders in just in case.

It's very interesting timing -

I have heard from a couple of sources that some brokers are concerned that this could have an S2R scare where they just didn't get any gold when they expected to and the size of their patch might have already been found.

Pretty silly comparing that to BRB - which is already a gazillion times bigger than what S2R had - even if Tom didn't find another millimetre outside of this. (gazillion is an offical jorc geological term required by ASIC)

And - the man certainly appears very confident that he will expand this from here -------- which makes it go from very bloody big to ???????????????? hmmmm.

There is also - I am guessing here - drill results due - and, since one would have to say that - his drills seem to be having a problem finding anywhere that hasn't got gold - that there is a very high chance that he will get it again and give the numbers a lift.

About the only downside I can see is if the market is wary about having another reaction like the last drill results - but, in reality - that sell down just shows how little people know about looking for gold ------- the results were really very good for what they were designed for - however, many players who don't know the business seemed to expect gold bricks to come up on the end of the bits

I thought he might come up with big numbers - but, for what he was looking for - AND found it - it didn't matter if he didn't get 20 metres of 100 grams a ton - what he found gave him the information he wanted.

I am guessing that the 'Crescent' - north of the north - will quite probably come up with better grades than Bom and Bom North -------- my thinking is that North Bom grades so far are better than Bom - and I wouldn't be surprised if that continues - no reason other than it's just getting better the further north he goes - but, of course - the cover is greater I believe - so, ?? who knows.

I am developing a keen interest to the East of Bombora/Bom North - there is something weird there and nothing would surprise me at all.

With all this bloody lamprophyre around and such grades AND size - I think this is a steal at sub 50 million.

Personally, I reckon it's only when - before he gets a bid that he has to talk about - or hits an elephant up the date.

IMO - a very very good punt at these prices for a medium to long term hold.

Might not be this cheap by Friday next week though

have a great day all and a lovely weekend.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.