BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Management, in my opinion, you keep on changing things too much....

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Management, in my opinion, you keep on changing things too much. If you would have concentrated on your original plan, I reckon you would have been mining Juruena in 2016. The way you're going, I reckon you will be lucky to be mining by mid 2017. Please, stop changing your path -- start and finish some of your original objectives. You've been seduced into bigger and better more exciting ideas. By the time you start producing, you may have to do another three CRs! I don't know what was so wrong with your original plan of once all licences were cleared, you would be on the ground the very next day with mobile crushing plants hitting the easy to get to high grade zones. Producing Gold bars and paying for ramp up via production, not capital raisings at pi$$ weak share price levels.
    You now can't even give us any hint of a date when the scoping study will be released. That to me speaks volumes that you're no longer confident with your future plans that you have enough faith with estimated dates.
    In fact, some poor sod was injured at Posse, you gave shareholders a date he was injured, a time on how many days he was off work and a further date and time period on how long it's been since a work accident. Yet you couldn't manage to give one single date or time on future expectations regarding Juruena, apart saying that you were working on the SS during the quarter. C'mon guys, please start to finalize some things, stop allowing so many issues to linger on and on. I wanna see those mobile plants on the ground sooner then later, please put a smile back in face and take away my frown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.