BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Gidday GZ, Speccie, et al, guys what's your your opinion on CAS...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday GZ, Speccie, et al,
    guys what's your your opinion on CAS at present? Why couldn't they give an approximate date on the release of the SS?What was with a CR @ 10 cents?
    It probably wasn't management's intentions, but looking back, it could appear to some of the more cynical holders -- that sophisticated investors who got in at 10 cents had an easy ride, since management released some price sensitive material after the CR, hence allowing these participates to off load their holding for a 50% profit in a little over a month, whilst some long term loyal holders are down by over 80%!!! To me it is either a sign of desperation to have such a low ball CR, or as another poster put well, are "shenanigans" at play here?
    I'm also really really becoming frustrated with not only the slow pace of CAS, but also the lack of information. I'm not talking about the pages apon pages of information that I couldn't give a rat's about in the quarterly. But information that matters, information that would drive the SP up. Where is it?
    Why can't they describe their intentions for Juruena, you know, the estimated over burden, the though rates, their estimates on ounces etc etc, it's what company's tell their shareholders. Let me guess, it's ALL, in the scoping study, the one that was to be released by October 2015.
    I'm becoming tired of this company, I think we should all contact the company and demand the release of the basics on Juruena. We don't need a scoping study for that. Someone could contact BRR today and conduct an easy five minute interview this evening explaining what is going on at Juruena, as well as Borborema. Not the stuff in the quarterly, by REAL information that matters -- I bet they won't though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.