APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Says “Since the onset of the Covid‐19 pandemic, Austpac has...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Says “Since the onset of the Covid‐19 pandemic, Austpac has complied with social
    Distancing and employees have worked from home. All site project activity has been suspended until a clear direction has been set by the government.“

What are they talking about!? Site projects can continue at some level not be completely shut down? Newcastle industrial continues and construction in NSW was never shut down? I really don’t understand why they put that statement in there as the government never gave direction to shut down site project activities in NSW!

As for the gold mine, yes it in Victoria but it’s not a construction site!! I have multiple other companies that are in the process and development stage of their drilling holes??? So what’s really going on here???!!

I also see admin costs are through the roof! In fact there is nothing other than admin costs!

This is really getting out of hand. Another question, if they are so badly effected by Covid then WHY ARE THEY NOT ON JOBKEEPER PAYMENTS!!! The rest of the country is on jobkeeper payments even those that aren’t effected, why are they not going on jobkeeper!!!!!!! At least this way the company can get some sort of government assistance to pay for their current wages instead of it bleeding the company dry!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.