88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Cashflow, page-2

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    No point commenting in detail on this report as same as last years plus tired of stating the bloody obvious, don’t wish to awake the very small group in the supporters club. We can all remain napping. So I will quietly state the obvious key points which is very concerning. Looks life a typical life style company to me these days in my opinion.

HRZ FO still hasn’t started even with all the so called great news recently. Stated the same last year. No one interested in my opinion.

Yukon exactly the same as last year. Still in talks longest conversation in history. In talks as no one is interested in my opinion.

Staff and Admin Costs almost $2mil for 9 months work. Increasing nicely well done 88 best gig in Perth. Best investment these guys have made. Sadly 90% of holders on massive losses.

Concerning $2 mil spent last 3 months and only $4.5 mil left in bank. Not a good cash position is it. Staff and admin costs will eat heavily into this in next 3 months alone. This company only drills once a year. Huge salaries for a part time gig in my opinion. Aren’t they on job keeper due to Covid why is the salaries increasing? Company will have to pump a lot harder than this to reward holders in my opinion.

Company seriously is taking the P!$$ big time here in my opinion. Sadly holders allow this to happen by not demanding accountability and KPI’s to be met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $339.0K 169.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 259984909 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 549727964 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.