ADT 3.33% $2.79 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Cashflow, page-10

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Correct Gazza - hit the nail on the head.

If you look at the youtube link a while back the ore being fed to conveying belts is almost like soil - it aint rock. Plus, commissioning is never straight forward especially for polymetallic deposits where liberation is so critical.

Also when they hit the stopes in the orebody it not uncommon for polymetallic deposits to have lowish recoveries than normal copper porhyry or VMS deposits...Look at MATSA - Sandfire. Cu circuit Rec is about 70% and Zn circuit Rec is about 80% with a P80 (primary feed) of about 45microns. And that is a predominant chalco and sphalerite deposit. On the other hand, I remember Flin Flon which was owned by FQML had a Cu-Zn operation with Cu circuit recoveries of about 90-92% and Zn circuit recoveries of about 85% before LOM came to an end. So metallurgy doesnt lie - I think once they start hitting the ore body that they will get closish to their locked cycle float recoveries that they stated in previous reports.

At $3 this looks overdone to be honest. Market reaction to the tailings deposit relocation is a minor issue in the scheme of things. People dont realise that this is not going to stop the project??? Plus a 1.3mtpa operation in the future would negate the tailings issue? That is massive.

Buy for me to top up the shares Ive already held at $1 for a long time now... Im seeing this through to dividends or potentially a buyout. Big companies are preferring to buy existing plants then have to buy a project these days and fork out the capex to build the mine themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
0.090(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $781.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.95 $2.72 $1.513M 540.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5334 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.