AMI 0.00% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

MM, A really great result and even more debt repayments!!!!!...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    MM,

A really great result and even more debt repayments!!!!! just goes to show how important it is to get to the AGM.....
    this is even better than what I recall hearing at the time. There appears to be an even better chance that this current quarter will even be better than December ( IMO of course ) quarter, especially as the recovery rates in
    Gold circuits are again increasing........as was explained at the AGM the higher the recovery rate in the initial gravity circuit the more efficient the final stages become......hence higher final recovery result and the less " old " ore needing to be blended back into the new feedstock......no doubt they have reduced the gold going into the slurry ponds from the stated 0.5% down to 0.3 or 0.4%.......again at the AGM they said they were confident that in time they could get this to 0.1%.......as stated before this really impressed me.
    So bring on the Q1 results and this should then see the Market start to rerate the SP.....again IMO I'm expecting to see 30-35c SP by May .
    Cheers to all
    Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $357.4K 1.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121951 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 888884 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.