CYM 0.00% 3.2¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December 12 Qt, page-7

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - Decemb... It has been three months since Anglo farmed into Trenggaleck yet we have heard no update of progress if there is any. Their quarterly told us nothing that we did not know and no announcement at end of February Surely there must have been some worthwhile progress. This joint venture appears to be heading the same way as our New Guinea interest. Mothballed.

The arrogance of the Directors of this company continues to grow and even when you speak to them they refuse to advise you of what is occurring. Their standard reply is when news is available it will be released appropriately. They won`t even tell what kind of work Anglo are doing. When I ask what are the directors doing to earn their fees I am told they are actively working closely with Anglo on Trenggaleck and looking for other opportunities to add value to the company.

Finally to add insult to shareholders they refuse to reply to emails and if they do they do not answer your questions. That is have issues with Indonesian Government been resolved and can we go full steam ahead with exploring and drilling.

Maybe some other SH can get the answers we all need to know. The other evil thing this company does is reply to emails the same day they release an announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $19.97K 625.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 273645 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 265081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.