DEG 1.66% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December 2018, page-24

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I agree with yo @Lethal70
    I know people at high levels in other major gold companies and they just don't get it when I talk to them.

The problem with the conglomerate gold is that it is misunderstood and the world is full of doubters - and the doubters need so much confirmation that they wait until it is absolutely proven before they invest - by which time the share prices of companies like DEG have gone up in multiples.

The early investors who have done their research (and believe in the opportunity) will either make a lot more than later investors or end up with egg on our faces.
    I've done a lot of research (and confided in geologists I have a huge amount of respect for) but I've done very little research on eggs

The bottom line line is we will probably need to wait some years for the rest of the world to catch on

I hope us early investors will see the gains, but I am sure that those gains will mainly materialise when the rest of the world catches on - and significant institutional investment occurs.

I'm mainly invested for the children and grandchildren - they are the ones that will benefit most

GLTAH
    Interested Onlooker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.020(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $8.926M 7.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 334167 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.