GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Lot'sf great news for long term holders. This confirms the end...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Lot'sf great news for long term holders. This confirms the end of the tough times have been had. Now just need to sit back, let things happen and the mega profits will come. Congrats all.

Some of my highlights:

- Two of the drill holes will extend approximately twice the depth of all prior drilling and the information obtained will be used to update Sal de Vida’s Resource and Reserve Statement, which will be released later in 2021. - we know this will explode from our neighbours upgrades

- ithium carbonate purity peaking at 99.9% and impurity levels continuing to improve, with the exception of Mg. Quality is approaching battery grade specifications and these results were achieved with no changes to the simplified process flowsheet. - this means they are very close from selling battery grade, meaning lower construction cost and higher profits, makes settling an offtake contract harder now cause the type of offtake may be different to what they were expecting. If it is straight to battery quality, massive rerate needed!

- Completion of the FEED packages and an update of the feasibility study remain on track for late Q1 2021 and Galaxy is targeting announcement of project details in early Q2 2021. - this will be a glorious event in the history of GXY!

- Galaxy is experiencing solid demand for its spodumene as strong global EV sales increases the demand for lithium chemicals through the value chain leading to an increase in utilisation of spodumene converters. As a result, spodumene inventory in China has declined to ~2 months of supply, down from ~ 6 months’ supply for much of 2020. - SO WE are back to normal levels as expected, hence the price rises. As demand grows that price will sore higher.

- Pricing has moved significantly to begin the year and currently stands at approximately US$480/dmt CIF. - wow that is BETTER than I expected. Future profits here we come. This is way ahead of BMI's forecasted pricing curve! THIS IS GREAT!!!!

- As demand in North America and Europe grows, Galaxy is accelerating James Bay to a construction ready status by late 2021 - That's what I want to hear, European and American customers, diversification!

- Mt Cattlin operations will be ramped to full rate in response to improving prices, low inventory and strong demand from Galaxy’s customers. - Help bring costs down and a sign that great things are coming!

This surprised me on the downside:
    - The FOB unit cash cost of lithium concentrate produced for the quarter was US$452/dmt, an increase compared to the previous quarter. This is predominantly due to a 41% increase in material mined, lower recovery and shipping costs as sales volumes were greater than production. But, the consumption of surface stockpiles and secondary floats made a larger contribution to throughput during the quarter. These stockpiles naturally contain higher volumes of basalt and lepidolite than fresh ore, which largely drove the 6% quarterly decline in recovery. - Again, this highlights that most of what was sold was previous waste so acceptable. Those that want to sell down will be scaring with this figure. Even though it is high, think about were the sell price is. Think about the profit margin that is going to explode from SDV!

Whatever the share price does today, this week or this month does not matter. Future profits and share price is looking great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.