BSE 0.00% 28.0¢ base resources limited

How many real buyers are there for BSE left at these prices is...

1. 2ic
    5,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4885
    How many real buyers are there for BSE left at these prices is the question for Regal. If the bulls are full as a fat man's undies, long and probably a bit nervous they went too hard too early, no liquidity there. Newcomers attracted to these bargain prices not seeing any bounce must also be wondering what they are doing. The market knows Regal has more to sell, and unlike FIL no price that's too cheap apparently. The only way for Regal to actually sell anymore shares at some point is to push the price down even further into 'bargain' territory and attract more bargain hunters or longs to average down further.

This morning is a case in point. Now 20 min's after open auction and not a single buyer has put a bid up at 22c... not one. Yet, there are 'apparently' 29 bidders lined up at 21.5c. Understandably and buyers have been water-boarded into submission, and nobody really believes buying support is real. The next line wipe when Regal has satisfied themselves the well for more sales at 22c is dry is only a matter of time if they have more shares to sell. Regardless of fundamental value, or in BSE's case risk-reward probability value, either enough buyers turn up at a price to soak up all sellers and for a support for a new rising trend, or the opposite...

PS... just as I'm about to hit post some brave/dumb buyer turned up at 22c, but my point stands in principle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 201393 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.