AIS 9.09% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT - DECEMBER 2021, page-37

1. 5,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3126
    With respect , please ;
    eg. “unfortunately sentiment in gold has significantly dropped in the past week and the copper price too”.

I don’t see gold ‘sentiment ‘ down?
    In fact a lot of ETF physical bullion money inflows last week.
    Gold remains an enormously manipulated commodity and market - this is not new. But gold has held up well even if it can easily again see $1800.

•Check out gold price charts- 1day, 5days, 3/6/12 mths, 5 years - see how gold been in consolidation for nearly 18 mths +.
    Gold price is actually really really good!

Careful what wish for if want it to rally although value wise and as inflation true hedge plenty of argument for POG to go higher also. At even an average 10% pa gain - it should be priced higher in the years ahead.
    Doesn’t have to be dramatically so.

•AUD ~ 70c. Lower than 6 mths ago. Adds substantially to Aeris and all raw commodities producers returns priced in USD.
    (Although it also would not be good to see USD spike further right now! Absolutely we could see the Australian dollar back even at 60c or below , technically. Or it correct more back to the historical mean of ~ 74c , where it was second half last year)

• Copper! Wow - still so strong !
    “Dr Copper “ isn’t saying market correction. Is decoupled atm from the global stockmarkets .
    Copper shortfalls are real , low levels Comex, LME, only barely off crisis levels of an absolute squeeze as existed only a few months ago.

Generalised remarks - zoom out and really look.
    The copper price off its highs but still very strong + add in the AUD conversion for AUD Copper price return and it’s very attractive still

And more copper is needed.

I do agree with the need to be patient atm. A grind forward and keep on keeping on right now.

It takes years to get to know someone.
    I also think it takes years to get to know a stock funnily enough -
    The projects & assets & the market (copper, notably here) the company is in, but especially the management and their calm, experienced , honest hardworking attributes; well- supported with excellent teams and employees & local area communities , locations, efforts & growth drives, etc .. or not.
    Trust. (Conviction to buy & own the stock )

Aeris is growing longterm value & returns for shareholders.
    Andre is able to make tough + big decisions for the future to propel the company significantly forwards. Being absolutely careful and ensuring to be adequately and safely funded through the next several years as well.

Now I am rambling .

I like K’I’tco or Barchart for a quick overview of prices -
    I have saved current screens I can easily scroll to and open on my phone : AUD, Copper price ( includes LME & Comex warehouse holdings) , and Gold.
    Gold price movements rarely make sense. When markets move though they can move very quickly & so it can be for gold also . But it staying just strongly priced especially in AUD , above $2500 . Is fine !

Copper price is the big driver in the years ahead i think

Apologies that poorly written , just on my phone as ever.
    But we cannot go thinking to make sweeping idea statements- no one has any idea what the markets or world or commodities are going to do next.
    Forwards looking - if the price of copper does not remain strong and doesn’t go higher , then there will not be enough new copper come online , be discovered and quantified and studied and developed.
    Aeris will be much more in only a few years time - a bigger miner and comparatively safe here in NSW and Qld .
    Enjoy your weekend all .

Last edited by Aqua65: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $336.0K 1.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9500 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 507233 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.