AIS 9.09% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

I mean significantly was probably the wrong word to use, but in...

1. 11,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4783
    I mean significantly was probably the wrong word to use, but in the past few days, both copper and gold prices have definitely dropped. This is unfortunate with the timing of our Quarterly and has probably contributed to the drop a bit.

- Gold dropped from $1850usd on the 25th Jan to $1780usd to today 28th Jan.
    - Copper dropped from $4.50usd on the 26th Jan to $4.35usd today 28th Jan.

It has definitely had some sort of effect on the short-term sentiment amongst the market. However, this drop in our share price is definitely is not AIS specific!

You just have to look at the reaction of the market to our peers - check the charts of OZL, NST, EVN, RSG, etc. All of them have been hit extremely hard the past week and big drops on the back of their quarterly releases.

AIS will rebound like the rest of them soon enough, we just need to get commodity prices on a trend back up and some more liquidity flowing to these sectors. Plus hopefully better production results within our next quarterlies, so we can start to paint a picture of a positive journey for this company into some serious profits. We need to show the forecasts are transforming into reality and then the confidence and attention will really arrive. Also, sorry about the confusion regarding significantly. I will choose a better word next time.

I still believe plenty of money will arrive in the short term, bargain hunters will come and drive us back to settle around 16-18c levels while we await more production, exploration, and project specific announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $336.0K 1.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9500 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 507233 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.