AIS 2.27% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT - DECEMBER 2021, page-95

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Rocket

With upmost respect as I have benefitted from following your advice. However I have held for a decade since SRQ (essentially more recently for Torrens, my disappointment on that front).

Hindsight is fantastic. We would ALL be millionaires knowing the future.
    At the actual point in time of Cracow, sh!t Cu price, P&L position, previous debt history, balance sheet, convertible equity history, the list is long.

Absolutely if you bet your balls that copper price would recover at that instant in time, miraculously it would rain at the right time (everyone forgets the mine all but stopped), and had some miraculous other source of funds to pay the interest, we would be a whole lot better off. We get it. Most of us who even saw the Indonesian sell off are simply happy we are debating a company that is listed...
    The money had to come from somewhere, and that was their call.... It paid back purchase price in a bit over a year, and now pays back cashflow to expand and grow (yes based on 3c share price at the time.... That was the market talking... BEFORE Cracow announced)
    Yes if you were CEO we would be better off. We get that. But it gets tiring seeing the same post when you can't change the past.
    A current PM had one miracle in the same time frame I'd note

I'm with Andre I'm afraid...
    Last edited by bohlsen: 10/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 21.5¢ $464.4K 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 245097 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 153347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.