AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December 2021, page-41

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    The stock market is multidimensional and dynamic. This thread is discussing the nature of the company, fundamental analysis basically. This tells the big picture and is what most people would base their long term targets on, relevant to long term investors. Pretty much everyone closely following AGY, myself very much included, sees AGY going up in the long term. That's the facet being discussed in this thread.

Short term things are very different. TA and immediate macroeconomic issues run the show. The New World lithium prices have gone down, the Chinese lithium markets are closed which gives us no lead and probably spooks a lot of people, there are fears about Russia etc, there's a substandard potato being used as a puppet in the White House, AGY's share price rose very quickly between January 27 and today, profit taking kicked in and pushed the price back below the 36.5c critical level, the momentum reversed, fear kicked in for some and they panic sold and a rational assumption of a short term price drop was deduced by others and they sold with the intention of buying back lower to pocket some easy money and/or increase their holdings (I have done a fair bit of this with AGY myself and substantially increased my holdings with the strategy). It's possible to simultaneously be a short term bear and a long term bull, though it's more common for people with one view to unconditionally see the other timeframe in the same way and furiously attack anyone who dares disagree with them even in the irrelevant timeframe (check any company's chart thread for a plethora of examples).

I expect we'll see around 90c this year and I'm hoping for more, but if I had to guess I'd say we'll see the price drop lower tomorrow than today's low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.