AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Personally, I don't think there's much new information in this...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Personally, I don't think there's much new information in this quarterly. I understand that this is standard, as it is simply a quarterly. It doesn't need to present anything new. What I learned from it:
    • We've produced ~12 tonnes of product since the November update.
    • We've performed 78 trials with the aim to increase filtration rates and product throughput.
    • Some of the EIA details (final hydro data provided, updated timeframe). However, I'll believe it when I see the announcement. We have previously seen announcements with expected timeframes for the EIA process that have not been met.
    • Interesting summary of the Lithium market.

What we already knew:
    • The pond harvesting works have been completed.
    • The chemical process works have been completed.
    • The details of the MRE.
    • The pre-development works.
    • The details of the strategic partner process (we knew from last year's AGM that the timeframe for this was linked to the EIA. I have posted this on multiple occasions. At least it's in writing from the company now.).
    • That the company is in a strong financial position and doesn't require a cap raise. Hopefully this will quiet the FUDsters now, though I suspect it won't.

Hopefully the EIA timeframe is accurate and we finally have that signed off in Q1 so that we can learn the details of the offtake partner and expansion funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.7K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1071367 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 481044 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.