AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December 2023, page-145

1. 3,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1584
    Yawn. As per usual, personal attacks take the place of reasonable conversations. No surprises there. As someone with several close friends suffering from varying degrees of mental illness, it would be appreciated if you wouldn’t make light of such topics.

Going beyond the insults and addressing the point at hand, unfortunately you’ve still failed to address the crux of the issue. Why was grade relevant when it previously hadn’t changed, but it isn’t relevant now? Is that such a difficult question to answer?

Note that for several releases in a row, AGY continued to mention that they were maintaining an average grade of 99.79%, despite tonnage increasing. The argument that it’s irrelevant because it hasn’t changed significantly just doesn’t hold up, because AGY have established a precedent of continually mentioning it, even though it hadn’t changed at all. And now it’s disappeared . Now why could that be?

And as far as being nitpicky or excessive, please note that I’m simply responding to the onslaught of upset characters following a single post. If people want to argue the toss I’ll happily engage, but remember that it takes two to tango. Anyone here could’ve taken my post for what it was (an opinion), yet you and others have chosen to be outraged and attack me for it, and then have the nerve to get upset when I respond.

To that, all I can say is boo-hoo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $493.4K 11.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243346 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.