AGY 3.57% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Lot of stressed out holders here and I completely understand if...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Lot of stressed out holders here and I completely understand if you were in for the short haul.

I completely agree with Rob, I’m looking for a re entry looking like around 8c, absolutely a bargain if if gets to that.

This market has been burnt to a crisp of life but it’s nothing more than complete market manipulation.

This year will prove the fact that production will not meet demand. I genuinely read the cards well so I expect a huge upturn Qtr2 this year.
    They can f* us today and tomorrow, possibly next month then I believe from previous experience it’s all on.

Put your horses outside the the pub, go and have a long drink and look at the numbers the EV sector is experiencing.

Certainly not the numbers I’m seeing, they still factually quote 30% YOYG

Some suckers still don’t see this.

Traders love this shit, they will play this stock and the sector until the bottom is confirmed.

When to buy again, jeez at 10c temping but look at where we are now. This as to just keeps experiencing new low after new low, when is this going to end…. A month at most I believe, I’ve got cash on hand for once in my life after kicking myself at least three times over the past for being over exposed with no cash on hand.

Opportunistic forecast from me take it as you like.

BTW, I appreciate both Gcars and Robs posts, they both offer views that once balanced seem to give some direction to the road ahead!

If you do not believe that AGY will delaying the next 12-48m I would suggest exiting now.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ $238.6K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1229889 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 829014 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 1128803
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.