DRE 6.25% 1.5¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December 2023, page-22

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Nice summary Green Bull, although I'm aware of all of that as Cu is the reason I bought into DRE years ago. I know you're hinting at not to get the hopes up too high due to the problems drilling, but they still completed 11 holes so there's a reasonable possibility of them finding something interesting, especially as it's based off the previous drilling.

I have to say I've never been a great fan of investing in gold companies, Cu is more my thing. There are way too many gold companies listed on the ASX, and the SP never really seems to move all that much on good news. Gold is good to have as a revenue generator to avoid endless CRs though. To reap the benefit from the current high gold price DRE either needs to be producing, or have someone interested in buying one of their gold assets, as the gold price won't stay high forever.

I asked when they were expecting to release an announcement and why there were delays in the release of the assay results on the website, and they said there were numerous problems getting the assays prepared and analysed, which is the reason why the results were delayed:

https://investorhub.dreadnoughtresources.com.au/announcements/5384664

Anyway, hoping for something good amidst the Cu drilling results that they do have.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $55.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.93K 4.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 6475459 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1828455 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.