AIS 0.00% 23.0¢ aeris resources limited

how long from drilling to results -  my answer will not find any...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    how long from drilling to results -  my answer will not find any "upvote" as it will not be what everyone would like to hear...

Drilling starts = Day 1

All holes are supposed to be deep ~800-900m deep and @   30 - 40m per day (average) we are looking at around 25-30 days to drill Hole # 1. Unless there is something tempting / visual, it may not be sent to the lab straightaway and maybe 2 holes worth of cores may be sent - that means the first lab visit will be around 2 months or so and then depending on how busy the lab is give it around 2 weeks at least for turning around with the results...

So 10-11 weeks for the first set of results....

IF drilling starts on Monday (I think it should) then 10-11 weeks take us into 1st week of April for the first set of results...

IF we hit shallow visible copper (which would be awesome but not the setup that we are expecting depending on BHP results so far) then we can expect this schedule to be reduced by a factor of HIGH and maybe we get first results in 6 weeks (which I am ready to bet that will not happen)...

just trying to put some logic out here based on my previous experience with drilling companies... never seen drilling results out BEFORE time - they have some way of getting "delayed" for any reason possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $222.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $384.8K 1.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 329167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.