VYS 1.35% 36.5¢ vysarn limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - December Quart, page-2

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - Decemb... "In my opinion it might be best to consider the sale of the technology to Alcoa asap for say $5m , take a loss , before all the cash is gone " Firsova, What???? Why would MHM sell the technology at all let alone going to the next question of why sell for as little as $5m? This would be absolute craziness. Maybe a license agreement with a hefty royalty paid to MHM per tonne processed. I could see that would have some benefit where joint ownership would allow MHM to leverage off capability of a large company like Alcoa but to sell the technology outright for $5M and develop something else? Unbelievable. Let's just make a nice sweet and sour out of that goose that could potentially be popping out the golden eggs. I have read your posts with interest in the past but you have lost me on this one. You obviously have an angle here somewhere IMO. Maybe you work or have an interest in Alcoa? Something going on. Too much effort on your part IMO Firsova. Of course... Just my opinion. Just a passing interest... Yeah right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $74.22K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24135 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 6023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.